The 7 part program
What is a panic attack?
Why do we have panic attacks?
The Core Beliefs that Fuel Anxiety and Panic Attack
Panic attack symptoms - Hyperventilation (over-breathing)
The Brain and Panic Attacks: 'Emotional Hijacking'
Other Techniques for Getting Rid of Panic Attacks
Summary of Panic Attacks Program
Part 7: Summary of Panic Attacks Program
Here is a quick list of all the techniques and suggestions within the program. If you have not yet read through the whole Panic Attacks Course, please do so now. It will help you much more than the summary alone.
Skills, Tips and Techniques for Getting Rid of Panic Attacks
- Understanding How Panic Attacks Work removes part of the anxiety
- Exercise - lowers overall stress levels.
- Cognitive techniques - looking at Beliefs that can Fuel Panic Attacks
- 7:11 breathing - forces the body to relax
- Hyperventilation beaters - Holding your breath, breathing into a bag, exerting yourself
- What happens in the brain during a panic attack
- Reducing anxiety levels by scaling
- AWARE technique
- Why some Panic Attacks need to be de-conditioned
- The Panic Prevention Audio Program
- More Self Help Articles for anxiety and panic
If you have not done so yet, please consider having a look at our audio program. Many people have found it extremely helpful, as you will see by the comments around the site and on the audio program page.