The 7 part program
What is a panic attack?
Why do we have panic attacks?
The Core Beliefs that Fuel Anxiety and Panic Attack
Panic attack symptoms - Hyperventilation (over-breathing)
The Brain and Panic Attacks: 'Emotional Hijacking'
Other Techniques for Getting Rid of Panic Attacks
Summary of Panic Attacks Program
Panic Attacks Online Course Index
- The Fight or Flight Response (or Panic Attack!)
- The Panic Attack : Faster Than the Speed of Thought
- What happens during a panic attack?
- Panic Attacks and their Place in the Modern World
- The 'Trip-wire' of Panic
- The Unconscious Mind is a Quick Learner
- Deconditioning Panic
- Agoraphobia and Panic Attacks
- Calming Things Down
- Panic Thought 1: I might die from a heart attack
- Panic Thought 2: I might die from suffocation
- Panic Thought 3: I'm having a stroke
- Panic Thought 4: I'm going to faint
- Panic Thought 5: I'm having a nervous breakdown, or going 'crazy'
- Panic Thought 6: Losing control
- Panic Thought 7: Feeling so weak that you cannot move or might fall down
- Panic Thought 8: Believing that you are going to be embarrassed or humiliated.
- Some symptoms of hyperventilation and panic
- Getting Rid of Hyperventilation
- The 7:11 Breathing Pattern - the opposite of hyperventilating
- Scaling Panic Attacks Down
- Be AWARE of Panic Attacks
- The Next Step
- Skills, Tips and Techniques for Getting Rid of Panic Attacks